Friday, July 8, 2011

Running in Northern Minnesota

I released another podcast a few days ago but haven't really had an opportunity to update the blog. Well, here it is. In this most recent podcast, I talk about my experiences running in northern Minnesota at my in-law's cabin. To this point, its the closest that I've come to trail running, so I opine a short while on that entire idea. All in all, I had a good time running up north, it was different but still nice. During the podcast I also discuss Minnesota culture and the idea about going "Up North."

On a side note, I've converted my podcasts to mp3 format from m4a. My reasoning behind this transition has largely due to the incompatibility of mp3 format with a variety of devices and m4a being an Apple specific format.  All in all, the m4a makes a prettier format but I really don't need the chapter markers and enhanced options that it provides.

Once again, if you have any suggestions, comments or questions, please put them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment