Thursday, June 16, 2011

The joys of dailymile

I've started to get hooked on the entire aspect that is the "daily mile." I don't know why I've gotten so caught up in it, but it has quickly become something that I enjoy looking at and checking up on- similarly to the way that I enjoy checking my twitter feed and all of that jazz. There's something reassuring about the idea that there is a whole community of runners (slow, middle of the pack or otherwise) that are going through the same trials and tribulations that I am with my running. Its even more exciting to know that there are so many runners that are also so willing to offer a helping hand and give advice about this that and the other. All in all, I'm a big fan of the entire thing.  I've also got my wife to sign up and track her swimming -- she is not a runner in any way shape or form in the same way that I am not a swimmer (I'm a sinker). Very exciting stuff!

Please, I encourage you to join the dailymile if you haven't as of yet and if you have, I invite you to be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment