Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Podcast Episode # 4!

I've put up and recorded episode number 4 of the MedCity Andy Podcast! In this episode I talk about what I use as motivation for going running-- not why I run but what helps me run: the music/podcasts I listen to and how I have determined to keep going.

I've also decided that I'm definitely going to run the half marathon in November (I should really sign up for it) and that I'd like to do at least one longer race between now and then. I figure that I'll either find a 10k or do the TC 10 Miler in October and one other race between now and October-- aside from the WWFoR Zen10K that I've committed to. This will leave me plenty of time to train for and run a full marathon in either January or March (maybe February depending on my schedule in the spring).

No comments:

Post a Comment